Thank you for your purchase of Roqos SASE service. Here are the basic steps to set up your Roqos SASE service.
1. After your purchase, you will receive the SASE account invitation email. Please follow the instructions in that email to set up your Roqos SASE account. If you miss that message, please contact Roqos Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After you receive your Roqos Core, connect it to the internet and power it on. We recommend connecting your Roqos Core directly to your ISP modem/router so that all of your devices' internet traffic would go through your Roqos Core for ultimate protection and monitoring.
3. Next you need to activate your Roqos Core in the Roqos SASE webapp at sase.roqos.com by using your previously set account credential. The simple activation process is explained in this support article. You need to choose one of the Roqos Cores as the hub of your network, since other Roqos Cores will be connecting to this Roqos Core. Usually the main office has the hub Roqos Core.
4. After activation, connect your devices to your Roqos Core either via WiFi or Ethernet. After connecting, all of your devices will start showing up under Assets > Devices page.
5. Next you need to create users in the Assets > Users page, and then assign detected devices to these users. At this point, you can also set up groups, locations, and microsegmentations in their corresponding pages. These steps will help you easily set up access policies.
6. At this point you are ready to define your policies in the Policies page. By default your devices without any active policies will be blocked from the internet. To quickly give access to all of your devices, you can simply create a policy for all of your devices to access everywhere by choosing Everything under both source and destination.