Roqos Core allows you to assign static IP addresses to your devices. This ensures that the same IP address gets assigned to a specific device every time it connects. This is particularly useful when you wish to access a device on your network without having to constantly look up the IP address of the device.
Here is how you can assign a static IP address to a device:
- Launch Roqos Home app.
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings section from the menu.
- Select Local Network Settings.
- Select Static IP Assignments and then choose “Add”.
- You will be presented with a list of all the devices connected to your network. Select the device(s) you wish to assign the static IP address from this list. You can optionally override the current IP address assignment at this point.
- Once done, select “Save”.
From here onwards, Roqos Core will always give the selected devices the same IP address. Please note that if you disable DHCP server under Local Network Settings, your static IP assignments will be disabled.