ExpressVPN requires the use of special credentials different than your ExpressVPN username and password when connecting via a VPN software other than their own. Please follow these steps to retrieve the special credentials you need to connect from Roqos Core:
- Go to expressvpn.com and login to your account.
- Go to https://www.expressvpn.com/setup#router
- Select DD-WRT on the router list, and click "Configure OpenVPN". Note the credentials on this page.
- Launch Roqos Home app and navigate to Cybersecurity > VPN Out.
- Tap on "Connect To" and select "3rd Party VPN Providers" from the list.
- Select ExpressVPN, enter the username and password you noted in Step #3 and save your settings.
- Tap on "Connect" to initiate a VPN connection to ExpressVPN.