VPN IN allows you to establish secure VPN connections to your home network from any public WiFi network. Roqos uses an enterprise grade VPN application called OpenVPN for you to connect from any connected device.
Roqos has VPN applications for the following device types:
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple iPhones and iPads
- Windows laptops and phones
- Apple MAC PCs
You can also use OpenVPN client applications for other devices.
In order to set up your devices for VPN connection, navigate to VPN > VPN In section from your Roqos Home app menu. Tap on the “Setup VPN Client” option to access a wizard that will guide you through the setup process that is specific to the device you wish to configure.
Before you can start taking advantage of the powerful Virtual Private Network (VPN) feature, you will first need to enable the VPN IN feature (VPN server) on your Roqos Core. Please follow these steps to enable it:
- Launch Roqos Home app and navigate to VPN section.
- Tap on “Settings” from top right corner and select “VPN IN”, and then tap on "Settings" in VPN-IN page.
- Set the “Enable VPN Server” to ON and tap on “Save”.