You can securely connect to your Roqos Core from anywhere with your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) using the Roqos VPN app. Here is how to set it up:
- If you haven’t done so already, enable VPN In on your Roqos Core. In the Roqos Home app, navigate to VPN > VPN In section from the menu. Tap on VPN Server Settings, enable VPN Server and save.
- Go to Apple Appstore on the device you wish to use to connect to your Roqos Core and download Roqos VPN app.
- Launch Roqos VPN app and login using your Roqos account credentials. This is the same username and password you use to login to Roqos Home app.
- If you own multiple Roqos Cores, make sure the correct one is selected under the Connect To menu.
- Tap on “Connect" to initiate a VPN connection. Your connection should be established in a couple seconds. All your internet traffic from that device will be routed via the Roqos Core you are connected to.