You can securely connect to your Roqos Core from anywhere with your iOS device (iPhone or iPad) using the Roqos VPN app. Here is how to set it up:
- If you haven’t done so already, enable VPN In on your Roqos Core. In the Roqos Home app, select Cybersecurity section from the menu and tap on VPN In option. Tap on VPN Server Settings, enable VPN Server and save.
- Go to Apple Appstore on the device you wish to use to connect to your Roqos Core and download Roqos VPN app.
- Launch Roqos VPN app and login using your Roqos account credentials. This is the same username and password you use to login to Roqos Home app.
- If you own multiple Roqos Cores, make sure the correct one is selected under the Connect To menu.
- Tap on “Connect" to initiate a VPN connection. After a couple seconds your connection should be established. All your internet traffic from that device will be routed via the Roqos Core you are connected to.