Yes, you can. We currently support the following VPN service providers in addition to the Roqos VPN servers already included with your Roqos subscription. Let us know if you don’t see the VPN provider you wish to use and we’ll consider adding it in the future.
- Private Internet Access
Follow the steps below to establish a connection to a VPN service provider using the OpenVPN protocol on your Roqos Core.
1. Log on to Roqos Home app on your phone.
2. Navigate to Cybersecurity section of the app and select the “VPN Out” option.
3. Tap on the “Connect To” option to choose from the list of available VPN providers.
4. Tap on a VPN service provider under "Other VPN Providers” option. The screenshot below is for VyprVPN.
5. Enter your VyprVPN username and password, optionally select the VyprVPN server you wish to connect and save.
6. Tap on “Connect” and wait about 20 seconds to establish the VPN connection.
Whenever you wish to disconnect, simply tap on “Disconnect” under the "VPN Out” section of the Roqos Home app.