Roqos supports connecting to popular 3rd party VPN providers in addition to Roqos VPN servers around the world. Please note that while access to Roqos VPN servers is included in your Roqos service, you need separate subscription accounts to connect to these 3rd party providers.
Follow these steps to connect to one of the supported 3rd party VPN providers:
- Navigate to VPN > VPN Out section from the Roqos Home app menu.
- Tap on “Connect To” option.
- Select the "3rd Party VPN Providers" option and choose the desired VPN provider.
- Enter the username and password of the account you have with that provider.
- Select the VPN server you wish to connect and tap on Save.
- Tap on “Connect” to establish a VPN connection.