You can connect to Roqos VPN from your Linux computer using the free OpenVPN client. Here are the steps to get yourself set up:
- Navigate to OmniVPN > VPN In section from the Roqos app menu.
- Enable the VPN In server if you haven't done so already. For instructions on enabling the VPN server, please refer to this article.
- Select "VPN Client Setup" option, select Linux from the list of operating systems available.
- Select the email address you wish to send detailed VPN setup instructions as well as the OVPN configuration file necessary to configure the OpenVPN client. It is preferable that you choose an email address that you have access to from the device you are trying to setup VPN client on.
- Follow the instructions in the email to download the OpenVPN client and configure it.